Fred Bunge, Mendy Knoll, Chenyi Wei, Michael Hauger, Richard Salmon, Carol Lynch, Sridhar Yarlagadda
Sandia Investment Group, named for the Sandia Mountains in central New Mexico, has offices in Albuquerque and Sante Fe, and clients located throughout the United States.
Our Mission Statement
We strive to be stewards of our client’s assets and well being by:
- Exploring and formulating each client's goals and objectives into a comprehensive framework and customized plan.
- Designing and managing, on a discretionary basis, investment portfolios that are globally diversified and based on the client’s need for wealth accumulation, cash flow, capital preservation and tax sensitivity.
- Offering comprehensive wealth and risk management services, in conjunction with the client's other trusted advisors, to ease concerns of financial loss and estate transfer.
- Keeping our clients informed about the financial markets and economy, as well as communicating our investment strategy and philosophy in a timely and clear manner.
- Reviewing and monitoring our client's portfolio structure, performance, goals, needs, financial picture and plan results.
- Simplifying the client financial affairs when possible by reducing paper flow and providing consolidated statements and tax reporting; and by devoting Sandia Investment Group’s resources to empower clients and help them reach their goals and enhance their lives.